Windows 8.1 X64 3in1– Download Windows8.1 is a bit different from previous versions of Windows in that people generally get it through an upgrade from the Windows Store. Luckily. So you can make your own Windows 8.1 installer disc or USB drive.
Until now, getting Windows 8 / 8.1 onto a computer hasn’t been the easiest thing in the world. If only because you couldn’t use a Windows 8 product key to install Windows 8 cracked afresh. Instead, if you had 32-bit version installed during setup you’d end up with the 32-bit version of Windows 8, too. There were other niggling issues too, but Microsoft has quietly made available a tool that goes quite a long way towards rectifying a good few of hose issues.
Windows 8 comes with the new Internet Explorer 10. As a classic Windows application and as a Windows Store App. Tools like Windows Explorer or the new Task Manager are optimized for touch operation. If required, the new System Restore can restore Windows 8 to its original state. Or retain all installed programs and settings with a new installation.
Windows 8.1 Release Info:
- File: WIN81.X64ESD.en-US.Sep2016.iso
- Size: 4,74GB
- Format: Bootable ISO
- CRC32: 04ba504b
- MD5: 8d30d3f5682e2d01b7dffcdaf208d353
- SHA-1: 7f811c223c1b2796f1cf872465b8c9ec56254ed5
Windows 8.1 Licence Key Features:
- install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd)
- Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 8.1 (Microsoft DaRT)
INSTALLATION & INFORMATION:
- Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus,
- (attached) or burn to DVD-DL at slow speed.