JetBrains WebStorm 2020 free download is an advanced websites builder software designed for windows and Mac OSX users.
It allows its users to create professional responsive web sites with its new advanced tools. Moreover, it provides an intuitive platform to use with many powerful java Script tools, HTML 5, J Query…etc.
Webstorm download archive is improved with many outstanding tools which makes it easy for users to develop any type of professional websites [business websites, torrent websites, e-commerce websites, Forum websites…etc] with few clicks.
In addition to this, the program provides automatic tools to complete your source coding and also provides loads of codes to use and add to your template.
JetBrains WebStorm 2020 Free Download Features:
– Complete code sources Improved.
– Ability to test code sources scripts before any use.
– Detects errors and provides signals to correct them.
– Powerful intuitive platform.
– Compatible with CofeeScript and also TypeScript.
– Create responsive websites.
– High Support of IDE, ES6, TypeScript for Mac OSX users.
– Easy use of FTP to link data with server.
– Google analytics tools, Seo tools and much more tools are improved.
– Use auto post tools to [Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkdin…etc] and much more other social Media.
How to download Webstorm free download for students:
1- First of all, click on the direct download link below.
2- Then, download the full software directly to your windows computer.
3- Then, Run to install [WebStorm-2016.3.exe].
4- Also, Run the licence server on your computer or on a dedicator server.
5- Than, Copy the binary of licence server and paste it installation dir.
6- Also, Start a command prommpt as an Administrator.
7- Go to the directory, where you put the license server.
8– Install the license server: x64: dvt-jb_licsrv.386.exe -mode install and x64: dvt-jb_licsrv.amd64.exe -mode install.
9- Start the application and point it to the license server.
If you are running the license server on the same host, you can point it to “http://127.0.0.1:1337”. Otherwise, use the IP or hostname of your license server.