QuickChangeResolution 1.1 is a personalization programming created by Jacek Pazera. This application permits clients to alter the showcase goal of their Windows work area easily. This lightweight open-source program is allowed to download and utilize. More it comes in five dialects, including English, Greek, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese.
In reality, the capacity of this work area application is now inherent in your Windows framework. In any case, you should go through several menus to roll out the basic improvements. Because of this little and compact programming, the interaction is smoothed out for more fast access.
This is more normal in case you are a PC client, with an outer presentation connected. Windows has a choice to change the showcase goal for each screen, however you’ll have to bounce through several menus to roll out the improvements. QuickChangeResolution 1.1 helps abbreviates the cycle for your essential screen.
his new and free programming places an answer before you so you can change your screen goal with only a couple of basic snaps. This program doesn’t have to introduce and perform intricate and troublesome settings; All you need to do is download the record and afterward run the substance. Then, at that point, the fundamental climate of this program is before you, and with a couple of straightforward and simple snaps, you can change the screen goal as indicated by the size of your screen, and return it to its past state at whatever point you need. You would now be able to download the most recent adaptation of QuickChangeResolution 1.1 programming from the Our site Izofile.com.
- Ability to quickly change the screen resolution
- No need to go to the Windows control panel to change the screen resolution
- Having a simple and easy operation
- Having a simple and beautiful graphical interface
- Once installed and launch, a plain and straightforward interface will greet you
- The current resolution you’re using will be highlighted in the list
- The result is instantaneous, allowing you to see the changes on your desktop monitor immediately.
- QuickChangeResolution has 28 presets for a display resolution that can be selected as permanent via a checkmark and can be used for the current or all users.