MediaInfo Lite 21.09 is free programming that will supply specialized and label data about a video or sound record. MediaInfo Lite 21.09 is the program you need to have a deep understanding of any video or sound document. As you might know, all media records incorporate data about themselves, yet we can’t get to it effectively except if we utilize the appropriate program.
Assuming you need to get to that data, MediaInfo 21.09 can be truly valuable since it permits you to get to it simply by choosing the record. You pick the envelope or the records and MediaInfo Lite 21.09 will educate you everything concerning title, creator, bitrate, collection, track number, date, length, fps, codec, number of channels, and so on
Countless media designs are upheld by MediaInfo Lite, like MP3, WAV, AVI and MOV, however not just. It accompanies a basic interface intended to be useful where you can open media documents utilizing the underlying record program.
The device shows a noteworthy measure of data about the video or sound document you chose, like its name, size, design, term, bit rate mode, generally speaking piece rate, bit profundity, channel mode, test rate, stream size, design profile and some more. Likewise, you can save this data as a TXT document to get to it later.
• Read numerous video and sound record designs
• View data in various arrangements (text, sheet, tree, HTML…)
• Customize these survey designs
• Export data as text, CSV, HTML…
• Graphical Interface, Command-Line, or DLL variants accessible
• Integrate with MS-Windows shell (drag ‘n’ drop, and Context menu)
• Internationalization: show any language on any working framework
• Localization ability
• Container: MPEG-4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS (counting unprotected DVD), MPEG-TS (counting unprotected Blu-beam), MXF, GXF, LXF, WMV, FLV, Real…
• Tags: Id3v1, Id3v2, Vorbis remarks, APE labels…
• Video: MPEG-1/2 Video, H.263, MPEG-4 Visual (counting DivX, XviD), H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, FFV1…
• Audio: MPEG Audio (counting MP3), AC3, DTS, AAC, Dolby E, AES3, FLAC…
• Subtitles: CEA-608, CEA-708, DTVCC, SCTE-20, SCTE-128, ATSC/53, CDP, DVB Subtitle, Teletext, SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI…
What data would i be able to get from MediaInfo?
• General: title, creator, chief, collection, track number, date, term…
• Video: codec, viewpoint, fps, bitrate…
• Audio: codec, test rate, channels, language, bitrate…
• Text: a language of caption
• Chapters: number of parts, rundown of section