Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 184.108.40.2063 is an easy-to-use anti-malware premuim application uses advanced protection technologies to proactively stop malware infections. Additionally, Malwarebytes also offers a host of extra utilities as well as an approachable forum community to help you combat any piece of malware that exists in the wild. For this reason Malwarebytes Anti-Malware combines powerful new technologies built to seek out, destroy, and prevent malware infections, detects and removes malware on an infectedwith next-gen anti-malware, anti-spyware, and anti-rootkit tech. And Also scans for the newest and most dangerous threats. Safely removes malware, runs continuously in the background, stopping infections before they happen. Also Scans automatically and halts attempted attacks. And also stops most of all sites that deliver malware or sites that are compromised by malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium improvements:
- Full support for Windows 10 operating system added
- Enhanced safeguards to prevent false positives on legitimate files
- Improved rootkit scanning to prevent false positives for Unknown.Rootkit.Driver and Unknown.Rootkit.VBR
- Minor user interface edits including updated Scan Results view and also updated navigation menu
- Added ability to sort the columns in Quarantine under History tab
- Improved handling of scheduled updates set to run on reboot to prevent repeated missed updates
- Improved messaging in limited user accounts when an action requiring Admin privileges is attempted
- New message added when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in a business environment
- Updated License Agreement included
- Fixed security vulnerability and enhanced Malwarebytes Anti-Malware self-protection
- Thanks to Joxean Koret for alerting Malwarebytes to the vulnerability.
- Fixed several issues related to updating databases in a limited user account
- Fix issue where USB drives would not show as available for scanning on the Custom Scan Configuration screen
- Fix problem where double-clicking the tray icon would not launch the user interface and fixed several licensing issues that could potentially cause invalid license and protection states