Hard Drive Optimizer 18.104.22.168 is designed for quickly analyzing disk space usage and allows large file deletion from a user-friendly interface.
Once Hard Drive Optimizer 22.214.171.124 finishes scanning your drive, you can examine any large files found on the results screen. From there, you can click on a target file you want to delete and drag n’ drop it to the collection zone. Once all your selected files are in the zone, you can click on the Delete button to start the process. It allows you to choose whether to scan an entire drive or just a folder depending on your search requirements. The folder selection is made by adding the target to the scan on the main screen and clicking on the Scan button.
Hard Drive optimizer is a process that physically organizes the content of your hard disk and stores data into a small continuous region. It decreases the degree of fragmentation that helps you to increase the speed of your computer. Many such programs enable you to reduce software crashes and loads your files faster.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Defrag Software, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source and commercial software.
Hard Drive Optimizer is a utility in Microsoft Windows designed to increase data access speed by rearranging files stored on a disk to occupy contiguous storage locations, a technique called defragmentation. Defragmenting a disk minimizes head travel, which reduces the time it takes to read files from and write files to the disk. As a result of the decreased read and write times, Microsoft Drive Optimizer decreases system startup times for systems starting from magnetic storage devices such as a hard drive.
- It performs boot time defrag to start your computer faster.
- This application helps you to enhance the performance of the game.
- It supports multithreading for fast, stable, and defrags.
- You can download this software to monitor disk status in real time.
- It enables you to defragment large files with ease.
- It has a fragment filter that identifies the most fragmented files on your hard disk.
- This program is easy to use.
- It combines six hard disk blocks into one for the fragmentation of SSD.
- O&O provides a time to view which defragmentation activity results in successful optimization.
- The program enables your system and program to start faster.
- The supported platform is Windows.
How To Download:
- Open Disk Defragmenter by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Hard Drive Optimizer , and then, in the list of results, click Hard Drive Optimizer.
- Under Current status, select the disk you want to defragment.
- To determine if the disk needs to be defragmented or not, click Analyze disk. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Once Windows is finished analyzing the disk, you can check the percentage of fragmentation on the disk in the Last Run If the number is above 10%, you should defragment the disk.
- Click Hard Drive Optimizer. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.