- Design Review Use Case Design reviews are very important for success. Capture design discussions via contextual comments in a web browser or in Altium Designer to ensure that comments are recorded and processed efficiently.
- Electronic Collaboration Use Case Work with other engineers around the world. With Git-based version control and visual difference capabilities, you can ensure that designers stay in sync at all times.
- Customer Interaction Use Case Keep your customers informed of progress by sharing design snapshots or work in progress, accessible in a web browser, from anywhere, on any device.
- Manufacturer Collaboration Use Case Release your manufacturing and assembly data with confidence and allow your manufacturing partners to view and comment on your manufacturing output data directly in the browser.
- MCAD Collaboration Use Case Stay in tune with your mechanical engineering colleagues with management less, management less collaboration, thanks to native integration with SOLIDWORKS, Creo, and Inventor.
- Software Collaboration Use Case Effective debugging hardware requires access to design. Embedded software engineers can now search, select and cross-reference schematic, layout, and 3D browsers.
- Remote Working Use Case Remote working is no longer an exception, but the norm. Whether you are at home, at the customer, at the airport, or anywhere in the world, remote work has never been easier.
- Anonymous Sharing Use Case Feel the greatest freedom with the ability to share snapshots of your design anonymously with anyone in the world using simple links. What they need is access to the browser, no need to register.
- Embedded Viewer Use Case Want to show your design on your blog? Integrate your design on your site with just a few lines of code, providing your users with an unparalleled and interactive design experience.
- Unified Interface Altium Designer was designed from the ground up as a unique and robust electronic application development environment that contains all the advanced design tools you need to complete your design project.
- Global Editing Altium Designer provides you with flexible and powerful global editing tools. Make changes to all or some components at once. A versatile selection tool allows you to quickly find, filter, and modify the components you need.
- Simple and Intuitive Altium Designer gives you the power to easily create multi-channel and hierarchical designs. Simplify the complex design into something visually pleasing and easy to follow.
- Schematic Driven Design Rules The design starts from a diagram, this is why Altium Designer allows you to define high-tech interfaces and their constraints from the diagram editor.
- Hierarchical and Multichannel Design Simplify any complicated or multi-channel design into logical elements that can be managed with the Altium Design hierarchical design tool.
- Interactive Routing Design the highest quality PCB configuration in no time with Altium Designer advanced routing engine which includes several powerful routing options such as walk, push, hug and push, ignore obstacles, push and push and pairing differential.
- Stackup Planning The layer stack manager has been completely updated and reworked, including impedance calculations, material libraries, etc.
- 3D visualization Clearly visualize and interact with your original 3D design with the advanced 3D engine from Altium Designer
- Variants Support Manage a number of your design variants without having to create a separate project or design version.
- Real-time BOM Management ActiveBOM gives you automation by providing parts information such as availability and prices from selected suppliers, so there is never a surprise.
- Powerful Part Search Directly place and migrate electronic components that meet design, availability, and cost requirements through the search for global parametric suppliers.
- Multiboard Assembly Eliminate challenges to ensure the shape and fit of multiple cards in the boxes.
- Automated Project Release Altium Designer offers you a controlled and automated design publishing process that ensures that your documentation is easy to produce, complete, and well communicated.
- Professional PCB Documentation with Draftsman The improved features of Draftsman make it easier to manufacture and design your PCB assembly.
- Reusable Outputs Configurations Generate and publish your complete design in a simple, easily communicated package with batch output that can be reused in Altium Designer.
- New skills with in-depth professional development courses
- Constantly switch between 2D and 3D mode
- Increase design speed and task execution
- Making changes on the plane of the board
- Updating the models
- And much more
System requirements:• Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 7 (64-bit only) Intel® Core ™ i5 processor or equivalent • 4GB RAM • 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files) • Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 or better), such as GeForce 200 series / Radeon HD 5000 series / Intel HD 4600 • Monitor with at least 1680×1050 (widescreen) or 1600×1200 (4: 3) screen resolution • Adobe® Reader® (version XI or later for 3D PDF viewing) • Up to date Web browser • Microsoft Excel (required for Bill of Materials templates)
How to install?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install Altium Designer 22 Build 36 by using the ISO file.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Copy the crack file to the installation directory.
- Now run the program and use the provided license file to activate the program.
- It’s done, Enjoy Altium Designer 22 Build 36 Full Version.
Altium Designer 22 Build 36 Latest Version Download from the link given below!