Agisoft Metashape Professional 2022 is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data for use in GIS applications. Cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurement objects at different scales. Agisoft Metashape Professional is a cutting-edge software solution, with its core engine pushing photogrammetry to its highest limits, while the entire system is designed to deliver industry-specific results leveraging machine learning techniques for post-processing and analysis tasks.
Agisoft Metashape Professional can process images from RGB or multispectral cameras, including multi-camera systems, into high-value spatial information in the form of dense point clouds, textured polygonal models, true orthomoses georeferenced, and DSM / DTM. In addition, post-processing can remove shadows and texture artifacts from the model, calculate vegetation index and extract information for action maps of agricultural equipment, automatically classify clouds dense dots, etc.
- Multi-camera data processing for creative projects in the film arts, game industry, etc.
- The basis of various visual effects with 3D models reconstructed in time sequence.
- Processing of different types of images: aerial (nadir, tilt), close-up, satellite.
- Automatic calibration: frame (including eyelets), sphere camera, and cylinder.
- Support for multi-camera projects.
- Scanned image with support for reference tokens.
- Complex model editing for precise results.
- Automatic classification of multi-class points to customize subsequent reconstruction.
- Import/export to take advantage of classic point data processing workflows.
- Digital surface and/or terrain model – depending on the project.
- Georeferencing based on EXIF meta data/flight logs, GCP data.
- EPSG register coordinate system supports WGS84, UTM, etc.
- Configurable vertical reference system based on a geoid ripple grid.
- Export in blocks for large projects.
- Color correction for homogeneous textures.
- Integrated ghost filter to combat artifacts from moving objects.
- Special planar and cylindrical projection options for close-up projects.
- Simultaneous adjustment of laser scanner and camera position.
- Possibility of combining TLS depth maps and photogrammetry.
- Marker support and automatic target detection for manual alignment of scanner data.
- Masking tool to ignore unwanted objects in scanner data.
- Import GCP for georeferencing and check the accuracy of results.
- Automatic detection of coded / uncoded targets for fast GCP entry.
- Scale bar tool for setting reference distances without applying positioning equipment.
- Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
- Upload directly to various online sources and export to a variety of popular formats.
- Photorealistic textures: HDR and multi-file support (including UDIM layout).
What’s new ?
- Web image format support for orthomosaic export in GeoPackage and MBTiles formats.
- Merge command to the shape layers context menu.
- Measure Profile and Measure Volume command to shape context menu in Agisoft Viewer.
- Build Panorama command with seamline editing support.
- Enhanced noise filtering to depth maps generation step.
- Vertex confidence criterion to Gradual Selection dialog.
- Commands grouping in Batch Process dialog.
- Trackball size setting to Preferences dialog.
- Updated import commands to initialize asset labels with the file name.
- Some added features, bug fixes, and improvements.
Recommended To You : SUPERAntiSpyware Professional X 2022 Crack