Agisoft Metashape Professional is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data for use in GIS applications. Cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurement objects at different scales. Agisoft Metashape Professional is a cutting-edge software solution, with its core engine pushing photogrammetry to its highest limits, while the entire system is designed to deliver industry-specific results leveraging machine learning techniques for post-processing and analysis tasks.
Agisoft Metashape Professional can process images from RGB or multispectral cameras, including multi-camera systems, into high-value spatial information in the form of dense point clouds, textured polygonal models, true orthomoses georeferenced, and DSM / DTM. In addition, post-processing can remove shadows and texture artifacts from the model, calculate vegetation index and extract information for action maps of agricultural equipment, automatically classify clouds dense dots, etc. You can also download WonderFox DVD Video Converter 26 from here.
- Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
- Upload directly to various online sources and export to a variety of popular formats.
- Photorealistic textures: HDR and multi-file support (including UDIM layout).
- City-scale modeling maintains the original image resolution for textures.
- Multi-camera data processing for creative projects in the film arts, game industry, etc.
- The basis of various visual effects with 3D models reconstructed in time sequence.
- 3D reconstruction of data captured from the same camera position – camera stations, provided there is at least 2 camera stations.
- Merging 360° panoramas for data from a camera station.
- Easy and fast for large-scale projects as it only requires aligned images as input.
- Export the results as a 3D polyline model for each wire.
- Powerful results thanks to the catenary curve adjustment algorithm.
What’s new ?
- WebP image format support for orthomosaic export in GeoPackage and MBTiles formats.
- Merge command to the shape layers context menu.
- Measure Profile and Measure Volume command to shape context menu in Agisoft Viewer.
- Build Panorama command with seamline editing support.
- Enhanced noise filtering to depth maps generation step.
- Vertex confidence criterion to Gradual Selection dialog.
- Commands grouping in Batch Process dialog.
- Trackball size setting to Preferences dialog.
- Updated import commands to initialize asset labels with the file name.
- Bug fixes.
Operating Systems: Windows XP to Windows 10 Latest Version.
RAM: 2 GB RAM Minimum.
Disk Space: 1 GB Free Disk Space.
How to install:
- Turn your internet connexion off after downloading the software.
- Extract also launch the software to install the software setup.
- Do not launch the program also exit if it is running.
- Copy the crack file from the crack folder to the installing dir.
- Do not perform any update and block the program in your firewall.